we clean Privacy Statement
Updated 23rd May 2018.
We Clean Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.wecleanltd.com, and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Our site is owned and operated by We Clean Limited, a limited Company registered in England under company number 04707623. If you have any queries over anything mentioned within this policy, please contact Head Office on: 0121 453 6191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does This Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by completing a contact form), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying our products and services to you
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you
- Replying to emails from you
- Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
For job applications, sensitive information and personally identifiable information will be deleted after three months.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
- Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Up-to-date and secure IT systems
- An SSL Certificate on our website
- Staff training
Do We Share Your Data?
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.